Rev'it Motorcycle Trousers Globe Gore-Tex (Black)
We’ve created the Globe GTX trousers with a dual purpose in mind. It can be worn in two different ways depending on what your needs are. They can be worn over your “normal” trousers as a pair of high-end waterproof pants. Or, they can be worn as a pair of basic, go-to adventure pants. The choice is yours. They’re constructed from a 2L GORE-TEX® shell, has almost no water pick-up, and therefore stays dry, lightweight and reduces the transmission of cold to your body.
- 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX® fabric This fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. Laminating the GORE-TEX® membrane to the nylon fabric creates a 100 percent waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell that offers excellent wearer comfort.
- 3L GORE-TEX® nylon 400D fabric GORE-TEX® shells are made for riding in extreme conditions. The fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. A high-performance GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to a tough outer material and inner lining. The benefits of a 3-layer are less water pick up of the outer layer which results in breathable comfort for all weather conditions.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- adjustment strap | adjustment tabs
- VCS|zippers Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- stretch panels The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- short and long connection zipper Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- adjustable protector pockets Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- calf zippers
- grip panel at seat The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- YKK slide lock front closure This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- prepared for Strapper suspenders The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the specially made hook and loop attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the REV'IT! collection.