REV'IT Defender 3 GTX Gore-Tex Trousers (Silver/Black)
The Defender 3 GTX are a very versatile pair of rugged pants that is prepared to take on any weather on the road. To keep riders comfortable in cold and wet, they are equipped with a removable 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof liner with a removable thermal liner for insulation in colder temperatures. The outer shell is equipped with stretch inserts above the knee and under the waist to increase freedom of movement during active riding on or off the road. When the temperature starts to rise while riding, easily open the VCS|Ventilation panels on the upper legs and secure them using the magnetic Fidlock® closure. By opening the exhaust vent on the rear of the pocket, riders will create a steady flow of air through the pants keeping upper legs cool and comfortable. Under the rugged outer shell constructed of ripstop material, we installed SEESMART CE-level 1 hip protectors and SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors that come in height adjustable knee protector pockets. To increase the abrasion resistance on the high impact areas of the outer shell, we added a protective multi-layer print to the knee area.
- PWR|shell 750D Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 750D takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. It provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- PWR|ripstop stretch The ripstop and stretchable structure of this material allows for excellent movement and comfort. It also has water-repllant characteristics and is highly breathable.
- PWR|ripstop 10D The PWR|ripstop structure is made of thin yarn and is purpose-built to pack into a back pocket thanks to its lightweight nature. Furthermore, it has water repellant characteristics to keep you comfortable
- sure grip Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- protective print
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEESMART CE-level 1 hip protector
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- detachable GORE-TEX liner with Micro Grid Backer Technology The GORE-TEX liner with Micro Grid Backer technology is designed to provide breathable comfort and durable waterproof and windproof protection. This revolutionary technology improves internal abrasion and snag resistance, enhances garment breathability, and decreases garment weight.
- Adjustable Knee Protection The adjustable knee protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated knee protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding
- adjustment straps
- ventilation panels The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- Ventilation zippers Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- VCS | panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener Removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. The panels can be kept open due to the FidLock magnetic Fastener. The Fidlock® magnetic fastener not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding.
- grip panel at seat The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- B-lock button closure
- short and long connection zipper Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- stretch Panels
- calf zippers
- slit pockets | waterproof stash pockets
To Complete The Look Check Out:
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Trousers From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore