Rev'it Trousers Offtrack
Go ahead, keep exploring even when the road ends. That’s why we created the Offtrack trousers. Like the Offtrack jacket, it’s comprised with protection, ventilation and storage space in mind. These 3-layer trousers are constructed with an abrasion-resistant outer shell with SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee and SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protectors, along with VCS ventilation zippers on the water resistant pockets. Keep your legs cool and well ventilated no matter the climate. The detachable thermal liner and waterproof hydratex®|Mesh G-liner will keep your legs warm and dry when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Furthermore, the generous storage pockets help keep your personal items close.
- polyester 600D This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- polyester ripstop Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Softshell 3L
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- detachable hydratex®|mesh G-liner
- 87% Polyester, 13% Polyamide
- adjustment straps | adjustment tabs
- VCS|zippers Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- stretch panel
- short connection zipper
- adjustable protector pockets Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- calf zippers
- grip panel at seat The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- YKK slide lock front closure This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- 3D mesh protector pockets