Rev'it Textile Motorcycle Trousers Factor 4 (Black)
Look no further than the Factor 4 trousers for those needing to cover the basic needs when on two wheels. They’ve been engineered for various weather scenarios thanks to the inclusion of a hydratex®|Mesh G-liner (keeps you dry) and a detachable thermal liner (keeps you warm when being used, or cool, when taken out). These trousers will also keep you safe via the SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee and the inserts for the SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protectors. The outer shell is a combination of abrasion- resistant polyester and comfortable stretch materials; for added protection and comfort.
- polyester 600D This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- polyester ripstop Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Softshell 3L
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- adjustment straps | adjustment tabs
- stretch panel
- short connection zipper
- adjustable protector pockets Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- calf zippers
- grip panel at seat The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- YKK slide lock front closure This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- 3D mesh protector pockets
Buy REV'IT Textile Motorcycle Trousers From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore