Rev'it Motorcycle Jacket Parabolica (Dark Blue)
Stay casual while you ride with the Parabolica stretch mesh jacket. For many urban riders, comfort of moto gear ranks pretty highly on the requirements list. Something that allows for freedom of movement, looks great, and has a good vibe to it. Well, that sums up the Parabolica motorcycle jacket perfectly. It comes with a clean yet angularly cut construction, handy front pockets, and a fixed hood (complete with a snap button to hold it down when riding). Furthermore, its stretch characteristics give you that flexibility you need in a race-derived fit garment. Feel good – and look good - out on the road on any of your city rides with the Parabolica motorcycle jacket.
- polyester stretch This stretch fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, helping keep riders comfortable and in control.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- laminated reflective logo
- 96% Polyester, 4% Polyurethane
- Elasticated waist | adjustment drawcord
- jeans loop The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- short connection zipper
- thumb loop The thumb loop found on this garment makes it easy to keep your top in place when pairing it with our jackets. Because of the thumb loop, it also properly stays in place also when putting gloves on.
- Elastic at wrist
- button fixation for hood Thanks to the Button fixation the hood stays in place during the ride, preventing the wind from reaching the inside of the hood.
- Fixed hood