Revit Sand 4 H2O Textile Motorcycle Jacket (Camo Brown)
The Sand 4 H2O jacket can take riders almost anywhere in style and total comfort. The tough yet lightweight abrasion-resistant outer shell is engineered to last a multitude of around-the-world trips and is designed to provide excellent freedom of movement for the most demanding and technical riding situations. For maximum impact protection, the Sand 4 H2O includes our award-winning, industry-leading SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows. It also comes prepared for the optional and equally impressive SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 insert back protector. Every layer that’s included is removable and separately wearable, from the waterproof hydratex® membrane to the insulated winter lining. Multiple adjustment straps and tabs on the arms, and variable height adjustment straps at the waist will ensure the perfect fit to every body with or without the liners installed. It features 3 ventilation panels on the front, 4 ventilation zippers on the arms, and 2 exhaust vent zippers around back. The 2 front pockets, big rear pocket, and 2 inner pockets provide ample storage space so riders can bring all their essentials along for the ride and keep them close. The back pocket is even large enough to store the liners when not in use.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- polyester ripstop Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- detachable hydratex®|3L A 3-layer construction. The membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable. This type of membrane also offers maximum flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather demands it, or take it out when you need maximum ventilation.
- Adjustable elbow protection The adjustable elbow protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated elbow protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding.
- adjustment drawcord
- adjustment strap
- adjustment tabs
- flexisnap The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- variable height adjustment straps These adjustment straps help fine-tune the fit of the garment for different riders. Starting by choosing the custom height of the straps—which are attached to a rail-mounted moveable glider—the rider can then easily dial in their precise fit, even while wearing gloves.
- ventilation panels The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- long connection zipper
- prepared for Segur neck brace Select jackets are compatible with the Adventure neck brace. The Adventure neck brace allows riders to keep the brace attached to the jacket when taking it on and off.
- prepared for vest connector NEON The Vest connector NEON allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible vest offers enhanced safety.
- separate wearable hydratex® | G-liner This waterproof coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! Hydratex® | G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection.
- short connection zipper
- Short connection zipper at detachable waterproof liner Adding to the versatility of the waterproof detachable liner, it comes with a short connection zipper, allowing you to securely fasten it to your riding trousers (or jeans via the Safeway 2 belts), when possible.
- soft edge at collar For extra comfort, the inside of the collar is covered with a soft fabric.
- Two-way Collar Snap Closure System The two-way collar snap closure system allows you to fold back & snap closed the front side of the collar, allowing airflow to cool the neck without it flapping in the wind. Fold it back over to keep wind out.
- Internal pocket within thermal liner The internal pocket within the thermal liner allows for additional storage and for riders to keep personal items close.
- inner pockets
- waterproof stash pockets
- Waterproof internal pocket at waterproof liner The internal pocket within the waterproof liner is waterproof.
- waterproof stash pocket
Buy REV'IT Textile Motorcycle Jackets From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore