Rev'it Leather Jacket Glide Vintage (Brown)
The Glide Vintage jacket is the urban variation of the sport-inspired Glide. Available in two toned-down colors – black or brown – it might be low-key in terms of looks but it’s loaded with the right elements to keep riders safe. We’ve included CE-rated SEESMART™ protectors at the shoulders and elbows and the ability to upgrade the Glide Vintage’s armor with the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert. Also included is a detachable and sleeveless thermal liner, which keeps riders warm on chillier mornings. Take it out for a cooling effect.
- buffalo leather Buffalo is a type of leather that distinguishes itself from cowhide with a more rugged appearance. The finish provides a classical look, allowing it to age beautifully.
- PWR|shell stretch
- detachable thermal body warmer
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- safety seams The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- TPU protection at shoulder
- 90% Leather, 10% Polyamide
- jeans loop The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- short connection zipper
- stretch panels The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- stretchable side- and shoulder panels
- slit pockets | napoleon pocket | inner pocket