Rev'it Leather Jacket Glide (Black|Neon Red)
Upon first glance, the Glide jacket looks like a sport jacket but has a clear distinction once you put it on. The secret behind the Glide is a design exercise that combines our experience in urban everyday riding gear with our MotoGP-fueled development from our racing collection. The result is a slightly longer jacket than you’d expect from a true racing garment. SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows come standard, with the option to easily be upgrade the safety component by installing our SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert, and/or our divided SEESOFT™ chest protector inserts.
- cowhide: Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- PWR|shell stretch
- Artificial Leather A sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
- detachable thermal body warmer
- prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- safety seams The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- TPU protection at shoulder
- 90% Leather, 10% Polyamide
- race fit This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
- slim fit
- jeans loop The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- short connection zipper
- stretch fabric
- slit pockets | napoleon pocket | inner pocket