Alpinestars GP Tech V4 One Piece Leathers (Black|Fluo Red/Fluo Yellow)
Alpinestars new technical professional spec 1PC Racing Leather Suit, the GP Tech V4 Leather Suit uses feedback from Alpinestars rostrum of athletes to deliver race-grade technology in a suit optimized for performance, protection and comfort. Tech-Air® 10 ready, this suit offers superior freedom of movement and high level of ventilation through the development of innovative new materials: MATRYX® ultra abrasion resistant and highly breathable zones, Cool-iR Tech treatment for the prevention of heat build-up, and Kevlar® net bonding reinforcement for prevention of heat transfer.
- MATRYX® lower leg covered with high performance PU; directly derived from MotoGP, this innovative lower leg construction delivers lighter weight, enhanced ventilation and superior freedom of movement.
- The GP Tech v4 is equipped with a slot of the left forearm to accommodate the Tech-Air® 10 Airbag System’s wireless LED display.
- Engineered Cool-iR Tech treatment for optimized body temperature control; this innovative racing treatment, embedded in the leather, is a technology that reflects the Infrared from the sun’s rays to prevent heat build-up, thus effectively regulating the temperature inside.
- Race fit – highly pre-curved body, arms and knees for enhanced performance.
- GP DFS armor delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion and offers exceptional friction control.
- Replaceable elbow sliders.
- Internal Race spec GP-R Lite armor is soft for comfort and delivers extended coverage for additional protection in key zones.
- Bio-Flex Race hip armor for optimal resistance against impacts.
- Strategic perforations on arms and legs for optimized airflow.
- New zippered detachable short leg comfort liner for convenience with Polygiene® treatment for long-lasting freshness.
- This suit is 250 Grams (.55 Lbs) lighter than the V3 model.
- Kangaroo leather, mainly in the high flex zone like arms and hips and abdomen, and race grade bovine leather construction for the optimum blend of weight saving, high performance and comfort.
- Extended Kevlar® stretch paneling around chest, inner arms crotch and back leg for enhanced comfort and strength.
- Advanced material construction; MATRYX® structural panels on the thigh, abdomen, chest and back hump provide parametric performance for ventilation and superior mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion while also being extremely thin and lightweight, with Kevlar® reinforcement for prevention of heat transfer.
- An engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this suit is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 10 Airbag System with its extended hip protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AAA class. Kevlar® is a trademark or registered trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Alpinestars s.p.a.
Buy Alpinestars Motorcycle Leathers From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore