REVIT Vertical GTX Gore-Tex Jacket (Dark Blue)
The Vertical GTX jacket is ideal for year-round touring and riding. This is made possible by the distinctive laminated GORE-TEX outer shell with sporty accents. The 2L GORE-TEX laminate is extremely breathable and 100% waterproof. Thanks to the removable thermal liner, riders can stay warm and comfortable during rides in colder temperatures. On hotter days, on-demand airflow is provided by our patented VCS|Aquadefence ventilation system with a magnetic Fidlock® closure. Thanks to the air vents on the back, the air flows through the jacket and will keep the upper body cool and comfortable. The highest level of protection is provided by SEEFLEX CE-level 2 armor at the elbows and shoulders, and the jacket is also prepared for the SEESOFT or SEESOFT Air CE-level 2 back protector and our SEESOFT CE-level 1 chest protectors. The Vertical GTX jacket comes with special connection points for the Connector NEON vest so riders can easily and instantly upgrade visibility on the road when riding in bad weather or low light situations.
- 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX® fabric This fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. Laminating the GORE-TEX® membrane to the nylon fabric creates a 100 percent waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell that offers excellent wearer comfort.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Artificial Leather A sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
- prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- laminated reflective logo
Waterproofing & Breathability
2L GORE-TEX fabric By laminating the GORE-TEX membrane to the fabric, a 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell is created, offering unsurpassed durable wearer comfort.
- adjustment tab | adjustment drawcord | adjustment straps
- Adjustable elbow protection The adjustable elbow protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated elbow protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding.
- flexisnap The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- air outlet
- VCS|aquadefence When opened the aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind- and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- short and long connection zipper Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- prepared for vest connector NEON The Vest connector NEON allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible vest offers enhanced safety.
- soft edge at collar For extra comfort, the inside of the collar is covered with a soft fabric.
- Two-way Collar Snap Closure System The two-way collar snap closure system allows you to fold back & snap closed the front side of the collar, allowing airflow to cool the neck without it flapping in the wind. Fold it back over to keep wind out.
- VCS|panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener Removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. The panels can be kept open due to the FidLock magnetic Fastener. The Fidlock® magnetic fastener not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding.
- slit pocket | waterproof inner pocket | slit pockets
- Internal pocket within thermal liner The internal pocket within the thermal liner allows for additional storage and for riders to keep personal items close.
Buy a Rev'it Gore Tex Jacket From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore