Oxford OXIMISER 601 Essential Battery Optimiser
The Oximiser 601 is a modern charger designed to charge, optimise and prolong the life of a 12v automotive battery. The Oximiser 601 uses continuous yet variable charge current to ensure that the battery is correctly charged. If the load is applied to the battery, this charger will compensate by automatically increasing the charge current and thereby maintain the battery condition. It can be used with most batteries including maintenance free and gel types.
It is ideally suited for charging batteries ranging in size from 4Ah-30Ah. This covers batteries normally fitted to scooters, motorcycles, golf trolleys, light aircraft, ride-on-lawn mowers and small (such as classic and racing) cars.
The Oximiser 601 can be left permanently connected to provide guaranteed long term battery care.
- Suitable for 12V automotive battery types up to 30Ah including Gel, MF and Acid batteries.
- Recovers Deeply discharged batteries
- Protected against short Circuit
- 2 Year Guarantee.
3 Stage battery management system:
- Polarity Check: checks the battery leads have been connected correctly
- Bulk Fast Charge: charges at a fast rate to bring the battery to approximately 85% capacity
- Float Charge: applies a small float charge current to ensure the battery voltage and condition remains perfect