Halvarssons Orsa Ladies Leather Motorcycle Jacket (Black)
Halvarssons make terrific leather jackets; but our favourites are those that are made from washed goatskin. Goatskin is lighter and thinner than cowhide for its thickness, but stronger. For summer riding and for wearing off the bike, we don’t think anybody can touch these jackets. For added abrasion resistance, the Orsa is reinforced in the key areas with Hi-Art. The armour in the Orsa is Level 1, but we don’t particularly like Halvarssons’ armour, and the feel of the jacket would be improved immeasurably by replacing it with D3O’s Level 1 Ghost or SAS-Tec’s Level 2 protectors. All the seams on the Orsa are triple stitched, and the jacket is equipped with a full-length zip. Now this means you can zip the jacket into any Halvarssons pant but, more importantly, if you use the brand’s Waist Zip, you can attach the jacket to any riding jean that comes with belt loops.
- Made from washed goatskin
- Reinforced in key areas with Hi-Art for added abrasion resistance
- Equipped with Level 1 armour in elbows and shoulders. Pocket for back protector
- All seams triple stitched
- Full-length connecting zip
- Classified AA under EN 17092