|Home PageClothing AccessoriesGerbing 2Ah Battery Kit||
Gerbing 2Ah Battery Kit £89.99
Gerbing 2Ah Battery Kit
Gerbing 2Ah Battery kit. For use with NEW Gerbing MicroWirePRO push button control gloves (except XR and OT models).
Each battery kit contains 2 x Batteries and 1 UK Charging unit.
Heat output (in hours) of 2Ah Battery Kit:
If you're looking for batteries with a longer lasting heat output, head over to our 3Ah battery kit page.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS BATTERY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR OLDER STYLE GARMENTS THAT DO NOT HAVE THE INTEGRATED PUSH BUTTON CONTROLLER.
Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than -5°C a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
Our 5 top tips for battery care:
1. Charge a little bit whenever you can. Lithium-ion batteries do not respond well to being charged all the way up and then run all the way down. They take much better to little bits of charge here and there.
2. If you need to store your battery for a while, do it in a cool dry place. Lithium-ion batteries despise heat. A li-ion battery that's been exposed to temperatures of around 100 degrees Fahrenheit for a year will lose about 40 percent of its overall charge capacity. At 75 degrees, it'll lose only about 20 percent.
3. Store batteries with a little bit of charge. If you're storing batteries, you give them about a half a charge first. They'll slowly lose their charge over time, and if it drops into the true-zero danger zone, your battery will automatically trip its safety circuit and kill itself for real before it can become unstable.
4. Avoid physical stress. Drops and falls can damage batteries, causing it to leak a cocktail of corrosive chemicals, all of which are bad for electronics.
5. The first stage of healing is acceptance...No matter how many times you bring it back to life, your battery will die someday or at least degrade into a shadow of its former self. It's physics. It's unavoidable. Most lithium-ion batteries have a rated lifetime of somewhere between 500 and 1,500 charge cycles.
View our Returns Policy HERE
There are 2 reviews with an average rating of 5.00
Richard from United KingdomOwner25 January 2022 21:28
Very good service and fast first class thanks
AnonymoBobus from United KingdomOwner03 November 2022 18:13
bought these Batteries to use with my Gloves, i found using the cables very awkward having to plug and unplug to use them, but now i have my new Batteries which fit into the gloves , i have more freedom of use and i can use my gloves away from the Bike,,,very handy, Top Job
Seen a lower price elsewhere? The Visor Shop will do our best to match any price request, simply click below