Sena SRL-Ext-01 Helmet Intercom
PREMIUM TECH FOR YOUR SHOEI HELMET
Communication by SENA, protection by SHOEI, and SOUND BY Harman Kardon. The SRL-EXT was custom designed for one of SHOEI’s most beloved helmets, the RF-1400. The compact SRL-EXT offers both Mesh and Bluetooth intercom plus smartphone connectivity for music, GPS, phone calls, and more. SRL-EXT users will experience premium SOUND BY Harman Kardon audio inside of their SHOEI RF-1400.
The SRL-EXT offers premium features including:
- SOUND BY Harman Kardon speakers and mic
- Designed specifically to fit the SHOEI RF-1400
- Bluetooth 5
- Mesh Intercom™
- 4-way Bluetooth® Intercom
- Digital Assistant Access
- Advanced Noise Control™
DESIGNED FOR THE SHOEI RF-1400 / NXR 2
The SRL-EXT was tailored specifically for the SHOEI NXR 2 also known as the RF-1400 helmet. The shape of the SRL-EXT main module and external battery are curved to match the exterior curves of the NXR 2. The SRL-EXT allows users the option of a quick clamp or adhesive mount. The SRL-EXT main module is installed on the left side of the helmet, while the external battery adheres to the right side of the helmet.
SOUND BY Harman Kardon
The SRL-EXT’s speakers and microphone were created with the audio experts at Harman Kardon to provide world-class sound inside your SHOEI helmet. Expertly crafted speakers and an all-new microphone allow the SRL-EXT to deliver an unmatched audio experience. The speakers send clear audio to riders’ ears while the microphone, with a redesigned sensor, provides robust performance for voice communication. Users will be able to switch between the wired boom microphone and the wired microphone. Experience SOUND BY Harman Kardon inside of your SHOEI NXR 2 helmet with the SRL-EXT.
MESH & BLUETOOTH INTERCOM
The SRL-EXT offers both Mesh Intercom™ and traditional 4-way Bluetooth intercom, allowing for compatibility with any Sena or Sena-powered device. Sena’s industry-leading Mesh Intercom™ communication platform has two modes: Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom™ (Open Mesh) and Group Mesh Intercom™.
Open Mesh offers a single push of a button to click-to-connect to the Mesh Intercom™ network and features the industry’s first Mesh Intercom™ channel system. Like standard handheld or CB radios, Open Mesh lets users switch between nine channels. It also supports a near-limitless number of users within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min. 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals).
Group Mesh supports a single, private group for up to 24 participants and the same range as Open Mesh for a more intimate group conversation. Only invited users can join the Group Mesh chat. Open Mesh and Group Mesh provide unprecedented intercom audio quality and robust connectivity.
HANDS FREE CONVENIENCE WITH SENA’S VOICE COMMANDS
Convenient voice commands give you control of the SRL-EXT’s system functions, such as answering the phone or starting up a Group Mesh session. The SRL-EXT supports voice commands across eight languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian!
Looking for a bite to eat? “Hey Google, directions to the nearest sandwich shop.” The SRL-EXT easily connects to Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri with a simple voice command allowing you to tap into the power of your smartphone’s features, including GPS navigation, music playback, voice dialing, plus a variety of other digital assistant features.
SIMPLIFIED SETUP WITH THE SENA MOTORCYCLES APP
The Sena Motorcycles App gives users a way to visually configure the SRL-EXT’s device settings at their fingertips. Download the app to customize various settings and SRL-EXT features, including the ability to manage channel settings for Open Mesh remotely or set a private group for Group Mesh. Download the Sena Motorcycles App in the App Store or Google Play store.
- Main module: 108 mm x 44 mm x 20 mm (4.3 in x 1.7 in x 0.8 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 7.3 mm
- Boom microphone: length 60 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 360 mm
- Weight: main module - 48 g (1.69 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 50°C (14°F - 122°F)
- Mesh Intercom™ Technology
- Bluetooth 5
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles)* in open terrain
- *Can extend up to 8.0 km (5.0 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 riders
- Open Mesh Intercom: virtually limitless
- Group Mesh Intercom: 24 riders
- Supports Channels:
- Open Mesh Intercom: 9 channels
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Premium Speakers & Microphone with SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Talk time:
- Bluetooth intercom: 11 hours
- Mesh intercom: 11 hours
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery