Заказать в следующем 13 Часы и 45 минут для отправки завтра
Матч Запрос цен
Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3 Motorcycle Tyres
New road tire is evolution of the Diablo Rosso II, suitable for naked bikes, sportbikes and sport tourers
Pirelli has introduced the Diablo Rosso III, a new road tire to replace the Diablo Rosso II with improved handling and grip to cope with increasingly powerful bikes that have advanced safety systems such as traction control. The tire benefits from Pirelli's experience as the spec tire supplier in the World Superbike Championship.
the Diablo Rosso III is suitable mostly for naked bikes and sport bikes, but is also capable of use on sport touring bikes; the tire is designed for road use but "does not shy away from even the most extreme use" on the racetrack. The new tread pattern is directly from the Diablo Supercorsa DOT race tire, but modified to be more suitable for road use, and especially for use in the wet.
The main technical characteristics of the DIABLO ROSSO™ III are:
1) The twin-compound rear tyre with high percentages of silica which provides grip in all conditions giving mileage of reference in the supersport tyre segment
2) The racing-derived profiles
3) The tread which presents a pattern that is an evolution of the flash symbol already present on the DIABLO™ Supercorsa
These characteristics translate into the following advantages offered to motorcyclists by the new DIABLO ROSSO™ III:
1) The handling from the sporting background transmits to the motorcyclist a strong feeling of safety and reliability of the bike. This is made possible by the combined characteristics of profile and structure that are derived directly from the world of Superbike competition where the ability to lean into a bend quickly and with stability through corners is fundamental
2) The exceptional grip, not only in the dry where historically Pirelli is a reference point for all competitors, but now also in the wet, thanks to the new materials and experience gained by the brand in other segments. Excellent qualities in the dry are no longer sufficient because motorcyclists are now asking for better performance in all weather conditions and with a wider spectrum of operating temperatures
3) Performance consistency over time because the qualities of the tyre are long-lasting and make it fully usable and available for its whole lifecycle.
Buy Pirelli Motorcycle Tyres From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore