Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tires
Building on the tremendous reputation Michelin has built over the years, the Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tire is the successor to the award winning Pilot Road 2. With the Michelin Pilot Road 3 Motorcycle Tire you are really getting 2 tires in 1, by integrating a soft rubber compound on the tread shoulders with a wear-resistant compound down the middle, Michelin gives you the best of both worlds. The Pilot Road 3 is a dual compound sport-touring radial tire.
Revolutionary X-Sipes technology maximizes wet traction
- Michelin’s newest technology delivers all-weather performance without compromising tread life or handling
- Patented innovation resulting from years of research and development
- Sipes increase the tread's drainage capacity
- Sipes generate pressure at the edges of the sipe blade, which helps to break through water film
Two compound technology combines tread life and cornering grip
- 2CT incorporated into all tire sizes, front and rear
- Wider soft-compound shoulders on the front tire, compared to its predecessor
High performance and environmentally sound
- 100% non-aromatic-oil rubber compound
Note: Sizes denoted by "B" are designed specifically for loaded sport touring bikes, or for riding two-up.