Alpinestars HT Heat Tech Vest
The HT Heat Tech Vest features Alpinestars Heat Tech System which distributes perfectly balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions. The smart system has a double system for optimum performance in cold weather; a manual control via an LED button with three pre-set heat settings AND an automatic heating control system.
- The automatic heating control system has a temperature sensor embedded inside the vest to continuously check the rider’s temperature in order to provide and maintain the pre-set heating temperature for supreme riding comfort.
- Smartphone Alpinestars Heat Tech App (as used on Alpinestars Heat Tech gloves) for turning the vest ON/OFF and to precisely set and control the internal temperature via a Bluetooth® connection.
- Dual power: the vest can be plugged to the bike battery or used with the high performance 12v Lithium Battery (included with the vest) for reliable, long-lasting power to the Alpinestars Heat Tech System.
- The four heating panels are strategically positioned on the chest, lower back and back of the neck for optimum heating performance.
- The vest is constructed from a blend of soft materials (polyester/stretch) optimized for enhanced rider comfort.
- The front closure features an asymmetric angled zipper for reduced material bulk when worn under other layers.
- The vest is equipped with a pocket on the bottom right side to safely and securely store the battery.
- There is a visible button on the bottom right side that activates the heating system.
- Internal soft brushed mesh panels cover the Graphene heating plackets for enhanced rider comfort.
- The rear is elongated for greater coverage and protection from the elements in the riding positions.
- Reflective prints on back and front.