Shoei Hornet ADV Motorcycle Helmet
The adventure style motorcycle helmet has a removable/washable inner liner and cheek pads. The cheek pads also use Shoei's Emergency Quick-Release System (EQRS), a safety feature designed to facilitate helmet removal after an accident.
Ear pads are fitted to the helmet for reduced noise and the Hornet ADV comes ready to install an intercom system.
There are four air inlets at the front for ventilation and seven outlets at the back of the helmet, just above the spoiler which Shoei says improves aerodynamics.
Buy SHOEI HELMETS From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore
- Shell in AIM+ Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- EPS-liner system with different densities Optimized protection trough EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels
- CNS-2 visor system With Pinlock® antifog system
- Double-D Ring system Easy to handle, always perfect adjusted
- 4 different outer shell constructions For perfect fit and compact dimensions 1) XS-S, 2) M, 3) L, 4) XL-XXL
- 3d-centerpad, detachable, washable For pleasant wearing comfort
- Cheek pads detachable, washable For better care and individual adjustment
- Chinstrap cover detachable, washable Easy to maintain and clean
- Ear pads To reduce noise
- Multiple venting and extraction For optimum ventilation performance
- Inlets at the brow area Fresh air supply guaranteed
- Four outlets at the top and at the neck
- Spoiler For optimised aero dynamical performance
- Safety Certification ECE22-05
- Pinlock Insert Included