Revit Ladies Trousers Sand 4 H2O
The Sand 4 H2O Ladies pants are as versatile as their jacket counterpart; perfect for multi-season touring and riding. They have been designed with a female-specific fit along with an outer shell that is highly abrasion-resistant yet lightweight. They are also equipped with height adjustable SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee and CE-level 1 SEESMART™ hip protector pockets found on the inside of the outer shell. There’s a detachable, breathable waterproof hydratex® liner that will keep riders comfortable and dry in wet conditions, and a snug, removable thermal liner. With both liners removed, air can flow directly to the legs by opening the VCS zippers located next to the waterproof stash pockets. Adjustment straps at hips ensure a perfect fit with or without the liners installed. Additionally, the adjustment straps and tabs at the calves and ankles make sure the fit can be adjusted to use the pants with any type of motorcycle boot. A grip panel at the seat prevents the rider from sliding around.
- polyester ripstop Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- PWR|shell 1000D Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 1000D takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- PWR|shell stretch
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protector
- double textile seat
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- detachable hydratex®|G-liner Waterproof hydratex®|G-liner coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! hydratex®|G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection. For most products, the G-liner can not be removed. But now we made the G-liner detachable, and in some cases we add a mesh lining, to prevent the material from sticking to your skin. This maximizes comfort, while preserving the properties of the G-liner construction.
- 98% Polyester, 2% Polyamide
- adjustment straps | adjustment tab
- Ventilation zippers Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- B-lock button closure
- calf zippers
- grip panel at seat The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- short and long connection zipper Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
Buy Revit Motorcycle Textile Trousers From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
- slit pocket | waterproof stash pocket