Optimate Cigarette DIN Plug
Accessory Plug Lead to connect OptiMate Battery Chargers to cigarette lighter sockets or motorcycle power outlet sockets.
This special accessory plug lead for use with SAE OptiMates allows connection to standard car cigarette lighter sockets and also to small accessory sockets fitted to some BMW, Ducati, Honda & Triumph motorcycles by removing the detachable red sleeve. It also fits the matching O6 & O8 accessory plug sockets.
It allows easy connection of an OptiMate to a car's cigarette lighter socket or a motorcycle's accessory socket. It is of particular use for any other vehicles where use of the standard fused permanent lead is not practical for any reason. Note – before ordering, please check that your cigarette lighter is live when the ignition is OFF. The accessory plug lead is wired for NEGATIVE EARTH vehicles – if you have a positive earth vehicle, it is necessary to rewire the plug accordingly – this is a simple job as screw terminals are used. This new SAE compatible lead is supplied with a detachable rubber sleeve to form weatherproof joints with other OptiMate SAE accessory leads.
- Innovative heavy-duty connection system
- Compatible with standard SAE connectors
- Reliable weatherproof connection
- Thick copper 16 / 18 SWG cable
- Connector/cable rated at 15 Amps
- Electrical connections between cable and connector pins are fully sealed
- Rubber sealing shrouds enhance the weatherproof rating of connections
- Allows safe use of high amperage accessories like heated clothing / grips
If your OptiMate or accessory has the white TM compatible connector, you need TM72