Nolan N70-2X Classic N-Com Helmet (Metal White)
Nolan's latest top of the range road/off-road crossover, the N70-2 X is the first on/off road helmet fitted with a removable protective chin guard on the market. Characterized by an off road-inspired design, with a compact size (thanks to the availability of two outer shell sizes), double P/J homologation, ultrawide visor, a particularly wide window compatible with mask use (even with the visor fitted and open), VPS sunscreen (adjustable to various positions and fitted with the automatic repositioning system), AirBooster Technology upper ventilation system, double lever Microlock2 retention system with micrometric regulation, innovative Clima Comfort inner padding (with micro-perforated fabric and adjustable neck-roll) and set up for the N-Com communication system, the N70-2 X the definitive on-off crossover for the most demanding of motorbike tourists.
- The helmet is approved in P/J double configuration, as the removable protective chin guard has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. It is also able to protect the rider’s face from water and wind while guaranteeing air circulation within the helmet, if used in jet configuration.
PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR
- Available as an accessory and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border).Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, operating from the outside of the visor and making removal of the inner visor unnecessary.
VPS SUNSCREEN WITH UV 400 PROTECTION
- Positioned on the inside of the helmet it is moulded out of LEXANTM* and is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated, with UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning operations.* LEXANTM* IS A TRADEMARK OF SABIC
- Removable, washable and fitted with an exclusive adjustment system, it is easily adaptable to the form of the rider and the various set-ups resulting from differing riding positions.
- The helmet can be used in eight different configurations. N70-2 X is in fact characterized by the presence of three elements (visor, removable protective chin guard and peak) which can be fitted to the helmet individually, in pairs, all together, or removed completely.
VENTILATION SYSTEM + AIRBOOSTER TECHNOLOGY
- The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions. Moreover, the ventilation system features:- a visor air intake this allows ventilation at mouth level and directs air straight to the visor, limiting fogging; - rear extractors they allow for the expulsion of hot and stale air, guaranteeing optimal comfort inside the helmet.
- It is a patented double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. It consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
INTEGRATED CHIN STRAPS
- Integrated in the liner, the removable and washable chin straps favour the helmet’s fit, as well as its wearability.
READY FOR N-COM
- The helmet is set up and approved with installed N-Com communication system and with the innovative ESS (Emergency Stop Signal).
- B901L R series - B601 R series - ESS - MCS III R series
This Helmet is supplied with a Clear Visor as standard.
Buy Nolan Adventure Helmets From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore