Knox Hanbury Mens Leather Glove (Black)
The Hanbury is a handsome, classically styled short cuff glove made from soft but durable goat skin with Micro-Lock knuckle protection for impact resistance. The leather is perforated on the fingers for breathability and are designed for warm weather riding.
Comfort and usability come from features such as the Amara palm overlay ensuring enhanced grip on the palm and the same fabric is used on the index fingers and thumbs to enable the wearer to use a touch screen.
The Hanbury also utilises the patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm. This eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with a road, and in turn reduces the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid. This gives the glove a CE approval to EN13594.
A stretch leather cuff strap is complemented with accordion detailing on the wrists and fingers,. These carefully designed and constructed gloves ensure a great fit and are available in black and in sizes from S – 2XL.
- Made from strong goat leather with MICRO-LOCK knuckle protection for impact resistance.
- Stretch accordion detailing on the fingers and wrist.
- Stretch leather cuff strap and articulated finger detailing.
- Carefully constructed to ensure a great fit.
- Clarino palm overlay for enhanced grip.
- Touch Screen enabled.
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid.
- CE approved to EN 13594:2015