Schuberth E2 Defender Flip Front Motorcycle Helmet (Red)
The E2 is the second generation of Schuberth's adventure helmets and the second helmet of Schuberth's range featuring the P/J double homologation and meeting the ECE 22.06 standard. The E2 is the perfect mix between the comfort of the famous "C" series and the aggressive look and feel of an off-road helmet. The E2 also integrates all the latest Schuberth standards in terms of safety, aerodynamics and aeroacoustics performance.
- Fibreglass construction with Direct Fibre Processing Technology
- 22.06 homologation
- Adjustable 3 position and removable peak
- Pre-installed Pinlock 120 antifog lens
- Optional custom fit option with various sizes of cheek pads and heads to ensure the perfect fit
- Improved field of view thanks to City Position mechanism
- Chin lock mechanism made in fibreglass reinforced plastic for lower weight and improved handling
- EPS material for improved shock absorption and increased head cavity - features 2 densities for main part and sides
- Easy lining maintenance thanks to hook and loop check pads
- Developed in Schuberth's in-house wind tunnel for superior aerodynamics and aeroacoustics
- Class 1 Optics for clear vison without distortion
- Pre-installed speaker, cable harness and radio antenna for Schuberth communication systems (plug and play)
- Integrated drop-down sun visor (two positions possible)
- Anti-Roll-Off-System (A.R.O.S.) to ensure helmet is kept in place in case of accident
- Seamless, removable and washable lining with highest quality fabrics from Italy (Oeko-Tex 100 certified)
- High air ventilation due to multichannel ventilation with insect protection
- Adjustable Winter/summer head pad
- Cheek pads prepared for glasses wearers
- Patented turbolators
- Easy maintenance and cleaning of air intakes
- 2 year warranty extendable to 5 years when registered online with Schuberth
- All helmets are supplied with a clear visor as standard
The Peak of the E2 has been developed in the Schuberth wind tunnel to minimize buffeting and vibrations. The E2 offers multiple configurations to the customers, indeed the peak is designed not only to be easily adjustable on 3 positions, but also to be removed easily.
It is always the little details that make the difference between a common helmet and a Schuberth. Introduced on the E1 peak, the memory function feature is obviously also included on the E2 visor and peak. With this function, whatever exact position is selected with the chin bar closed, will be maintained after opening, and closing the chin bar.
Chinbar Air Intake
To maintain comfort when travelling long distances off-road or on-road, ventilation and temperature control are key. The Schuberth E2 features a double chin air intake. The top vent prevents visor fogging while riding in cold conditions, while the lower vent ensures an additional airflow when riding in extreme warm conditions. Dust, mud, and insects are part of off-road adventures. To prevent those from entering the helmet, the chin vent features a washable and changeable filter.
Top Ventilation System
The E2 puts ventilation at another level. It features a two position adjustable top vent as well as a new enlarged spoiler including an air extractor to ensure an excellent airflow when riding in the most challenging conditions.
Schuberth Individual Program
The inner linings of the Schuberth E2 set a new benchmark in terms of comfort. The standard head pad has been developed to offer uncompromised comfort to all customers, but those with "extreme head shapes" are usually forced to compromise with fit and sizes. For Schuberth, compromise is not an option, so the E2 is also part of the Schuberth Individual Program, which offers the possibility to customize the internal padding with more thickness options for sides, back and cheek pads. (Head Pad customization available for sizes M/L/XL).
At Schuberth safety is at the heart of every product. The E2 features the P/J double homologation and meets the ECE-R 22.06 standards. The shell of the E2 is made of Fibreglass with Schuberth's patented Direct Fibre Processing Technology and reinforced with Carbon fibre for improved shock absorption and lighter weight.
Just like the whole Schuberth collection, the E2 benefits of the Anti-Roll-Off-System connected with a chin strap in a new advanced position for improved comfort on the throat area.
The most advanced technology just for your Schuberth E2. Extremely easy to install, to configure and use, SC2 sets a new standard for motorcycle communication. The HD speakers and three antennas for FM Radio, Bluetooth Intercom and Mesh Intercom are already pre-installed in the E2. The SC2 is extremely simple to install: Plug in the HD BOOM microphone, remove the covers at the back of the helmet, free the remote control housing on the side, plug both in, turn them on, and you are ready to ride!
Thanks to the Mesh 2.0 technology, the Schuberth SC2 delivers an unparalleled level of intercom connections, redefining the concept of "communication network". With Mesh 2.0 technology, now it is possible to connect with a virtually limitless number of participants. In addition, Schuberth's system offers the latest HD speakers and Microphone by Sena, the advanced noise Control, the digital assistant and a range comparable to the most performing products available on the market.
Buy Shuberth Flip Up Motorcycle Helmet From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore