REVIT Leather Trousers Apex (Black|White)
Sport-oriented, racing-inspired leather pants for street riders. For the sport lovers, we bring you the Apex motorcycle pants. Comprised of leather and stretch in all the right places, we give you the freedom of movement to make all of your road rides count, whether in the urban jungle or beyond its walls. Partial ventilation on the upper and lower legs allows you to stay a little bit cooler when things heat and included protection at the knees and hips (along with knee sliders), help keep you safe when scouting for your new favorite riding spots. Pair the Apex pants with the matching Apex jacket or any other jacket in our street-oriented jackets lineup and hit the road. Enjoy every ride with the Apex motorcycle pants.
- Monaco Performance cowhide This top-grain leather not only has had its surfaces sanded to correct imperfections, it has been reinforced to up its performance factor for riding on the track or street. Long-lasting and extremely protective.
- PWR|shell stretch
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- Coccyx Protection
- dual-comp knee slider type A Dual-comp knee sliders type A are constructed from a high-performance TPU compound, combined with an extra durable PA6 compound. Specially designed for racers who want high-performance sliders, these higher-quality compounds offer good feedback, giving you maximum durability without compromising your feel on the road. The sliders come in a pair of two, each anatomically shaped to fit either the left or the right knee, and high-quality Velcro attaches the sliders to leathers, ensuring they stay where they need to. Type A sliders are available in three colours, to fit every colour combination of your leathers, and the dual-injected colours keep the design visible even when the sliders begin to wear.
- safety seams The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- 85% Leather, 9% Nylon, 3% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- partly perforated outer shell
- stretch lips
- stretch panels The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- hook-and-snap front closure This hook-and-snap construction ensures trousers stay closed. The snap closes the trousers and the hook smoothly interlocks into the channel ensuring that the trousers won't open while riding.
Buy RST Motorcycle Textile Trousers From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Supertore