Rev'it Ladies Boots Delta H2O (Dark Blue/Black)
The female-specific engineered Delta H2O Ladies shoes are a CE-certified motorcycle product offering protection against the road in case of any misfortune, as well as a shield against the elements. The incorporated waterproof and breathable hydratex®|Z-liner membrane keeps wetness out and feet dry. Thermoformed heel and toe cups combined with injected ankle cups form the protective backbone of these shoes. Furthermore, the OrthoLite® X40 insole provides the comfort riders are looking for, on or off the bike. Rain or shine. Furthermore, the EVA heel has a height increase of 10mm in comparison to the men's version.
- Reinforced denim
- Oiled Suede Oiled suede is a treated leather that is durable & weather resistant.
- injected ankle cup
- reinforcements at ankle, heel and toe
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won't feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Z-liner A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- 72% Polyester, 28% leather
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
- extra pair of laces in different color
- OrthoLite® Insole X40™ foam The OrthoLite® - In our lineup of shoes and boots, we use the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
- Padded tongue
- Slip resistance sole