Rev'It Motorcycle Jeans Lombard 2
The Lombard 2 is an improved successor of our Award winning Lombard jeans. The regular fit jeans have been revised for a better fit and so that we could incorporate our in-house developed SEESMART™ protectors at the knees and optionally at the hips. The extremely strong construction of Cordura® denim and strategically placed PWR | shield remains, but riders have the option to choose dark blue or dark grey as their preferred color.
- 12.5oz Cordura® denim with COOLMAX® element Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX® fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura® denim and COOLMAX® are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at knee SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- prepared for SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at hip
- double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with a double layer of PWR | shield for extra safety.
- safety stitching Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. REV’IT! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- 50% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- zipper fly front closure
- comfort seat We’ve relocated the crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike—especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
- triple needle stitching The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.
- safety stitching
- extra comfort by mechanical stretch Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX® element The COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
Buy REV'IT Kevlar Motorcycle Jeans From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore