Rev'it Hyperion Motorcycle Gloves (Black)
The Hyperion gloves cover all the bases when it comes to protecting hands while keeping them cool. With incorporated knuckle, palm and finger protectors along with perforated drum dyed goatskin, the Hyperion fits the needs of today’s sportive naked bike enthusiasts. And with various color options available, they’re just that much more versatile.
- goatskin drum dyed with WR finish Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- perforated goatskin drum dyed
- PU coated fabric
- neoprene Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- goatskin Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- TPU hard-shell knuckle
- TPU hard-shell palm slider Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- EVA foam finger knuckles
- EVA foam thumb knuckle
- Temperfoam® underneath knuckle
- 94% Leather, 3% Polyamide, 2% Neoprane, 1% Polyurethane
- Elastic at wris
- stretch lips
- grip patch A grip patch is made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance.
- short cuff
- outside stitching The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore