REVIT Dominator 3 Gore-Tex Jacket
The Dominator 3 GTX jacket now comes with an updated and cleaner design. Ventilation, waterproofing, and refinements to every element of the construction have been made to upgrade performance and comfort for the rider. The detachable storm collar - which protects the neck of the rider against the elements - can be stored in the back pocket when not in use. The jacket, is of course, fully waterproof, and breathes easily, thanks to the 3L GORE-TEX laminate. In higher temperatures, airflow to the body is improved by redesigned VCS|Zippers at the upper and lower arms while our patented VCS|Aquadefence panels on the chest cool down the upper body. 3L GORE-TEX Pro reinforced Armacor fabric is used on the shoulders for extra abrasion resistance and durability. Protection is solidified by our award-winning SEEFLEX CE-level 2 armor and SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector. The jacket is prepared for our SEESOFT CE-level 1 divided chest protectors. The detachable kidney belt provides stability and protection to the lower back area.
- 3L GORE-TEX® Pro nylon 400D fabric GORE-TEX® shells are made for riding in extreme conditions. The fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. A high-performance GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to a tough outer material and inner lining. The benefits of a 3-layer are less water pick up of the outer layer which results in breathable comfort for all weather conditions.
PWR|Kevlar stretch This PWR|shell stretch material has aramide and nylon fibres for extra strength.
3L GORE-TEX® Pro Armacor fabric The 3L GORE-TEX Pro Armacor fabric technology utilizes a blend of high-tech fibers that offer excellent tear and abrasion resistance, while still being light in weight and allowing mobility and flexibility.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- 97% Polyamide, 2% Aramide, 1% Kevlar
- Adjustable elbow protection The adjustable elbow protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated elbow protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding.
- adjustment tabs
- adjustment straps
- flexisnap The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- adjustment zippers
- VCS | aquadefence When opened the aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind- and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- VCS | zipper Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- adjustable protector pockets Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- detachable kidney belt The kidney belt provides stability and protection to the lower back area. This garment comes standard equipped with a detachable kidney belt which can be easily attached to the jacket with a strong hook and loop connection.
- collar hook The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- prepared for vest connector HV The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- short and double long connection zipper Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- Detachable Storm Collar The detachable storm collar gives your neck additional protection than the standard collar thanks to its height. It keeps wind and water out and your neck protected. The 3-layer construction is robust, highly breathable and can easily be taken off and put back on via a connection zipper. The hook and loop closure around the neck allows for ideal fit adjustability.
- removable stretch cuffs
- soft edge at collar For extra comfort, the inside of the collar is covered with a soft fabric.
- Two-way Collar Snap Closure System The two-way collar snap closure system allows you to fold back & snap closed the front side of the collar, allowing airflow to cool the neck without it flapping in the wind. Fold it back over to keep wind out.
- VCS|panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener Removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. The panels can be kept open due to the FidLock magnetic Fastener. The Fidlock® magnetic fastener not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding.
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- thumb loop The thumb loop found on this garment makes it easy to keep your top in place when pairing it with our jackets. Because of the thumb loop, it also properly stays in place also when putting gloves on.
- safety stitching
- hand warmer napoleon pocket | inner pockets | waterproof stash pockets
secret pocket A secret pocket has been installed into the backside of the jacket's hem to store your valuables
sleeve pocket The sleeve features a small pocket to hold a card or paper. The pocket is easy accessible.
Buy a Rev'it Gore Tex Jacket From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore