Knox Hadleigh Waterproof Glove
The Men’s Hadleigh is the 1st men’s motorcycle waterproof short cuff glove from Knox.
Made from 0.8mm Aniline cow hide with goat skin palm and Nubuck panels overlaid on the fingers.
Waterproofing is guaranteed through a technology called Knox Seal – a breathable membrane which is fully laminated to the back of the leather, so it doesn’t pick up water. This ensures the rider stays dry.
Knox Seal sits directly below the glove shell, enhancing the thermal insulation and natural heat of your hand, leaving you drier, warmer and more comfortable. An accordion cuff with Knox Lift & Lock strap for a secure wrist closure.
- Knox Seal 100% waterproof, breathable membrane directly laminated to the inside of the leather to keep the water out.
- 3 season riding gloves. Suitable for spring, summer and autumn riding.
- Made from 0.8mm Aniline Cow hide with Goat skin palm.
- Features a Nubuck finger detailing
- Amara palm overlay for enhanced grip.
- Amara touch screen on 2 fingers and 1 thumb
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm contacts the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Soft gel knuckle guard
- Stylish leather accordion cuff with a “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap to give an easy and secure fit.
- CE approved to EN13594:2015