HJC CL-Y Zuky Womens/Kids Helmet (Yellow)
HJC has created a true youth helmet with the CL-Y. The youth-size polycarbonate shell provides a lightweight helmet, with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. An integrated ventilation system enhances cooling airflow. The large eye port design allows for maximum visibility and hosts a flash-mounted shield ratchet system that is simple and easy to use when changing the shield.
- Smaller sizing for ladies and kids.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Micro Buckle with Retention Strap: Quick-release and adjustable.
- Large eye port and maximum range visor design ensuring maximum visibility and superior goggle fit.
- QuickSlide™ Visor Replacement System.
- Integrated Ventilation System provides cooling airflow.
- Glasses groove can accommodate riders with glasses.
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labelling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
- All HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection
- Anti Fog Lens prepared
Bioceramic Nylex Interior
- Moisture-wicking interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric
- Removable interior
- Glasses groove: accommodates who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
ACS - Advanced Channelling Ventilation System
- HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
3 Year Warranty
Buy HJC HELMETS From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for up to 3 years from the date of purchase, or 5 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first).