Biketek Standard Tyre Warmers
Used in the British Superbike Championship
Biketek tyre warmers have been developed with and used by Yamaha BSB teams in the 2008 BSB season as well as the new British R1 Cup.
Available for every bike application and user budget. Whether for serious superbike, supermoto or 125cc racing, or for track day fun, Biketek offer a tyre heating solution to make the most of tyre performance and enhance track time. This model of warmer offers easy and efficient tyre warming.
Every warmer is thermostatically controlled with dual LED indicators which illuminate RED when the warmer is heating, switching to GREEN when full temperature (80 Degrees) is reached. The heating element design ensures optimum heat coverage across the tyre, fully insulated to retain the generated warmth. The warmers are secured by sturdy velcro fasteners, the contoured shape and elasticated sides aiding simple and effortless fitting.
Also available in a 'professional' range which uses the same design and insulation as the standard range of warmers, but with the advantage of a digital display controller. This allows the warmer to be heated from 49-99 Degrees with real time readouts. Both ranges are supplied with drawstring storage bag.
- Developed With And Used By Yamaha BSB teams
- Available For Various Bike Applications And Budget
- Thermostatically Controlled With Dual LED Indicators
- Provide Optimum Heat Coverage Across The Tyre
- Fully Insulated To Retain Heat
- Professional Range Incorporates Digital Display Controller
- Allows Manual Temperature Setting
- All Sets Supplied With Storage Bag
- 240 volt
- 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
Buy Motorcycle Tyre Warmers From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore