Biketek Front Head Stand
The BikeTek front head stand folds out to enable a motorcycle to be lifted by the front steering head tube. This offers maximum access to the front end for all repair, cleaning and maintenance work.
This stand locates into the headstock, which will allow more jobs to be done, like removing forks for example. It’s easy to assemble, well-finished and comes with several pins to fit a range of bikes. Using the right pin is essential, but it does lift the bike easily. It’s not the highest stand here, but it does get the bike up to a useful height. Once it’s on the stand, it’s pretty stable, though there is a bit more movement than on some of the others here. It’s a well-finished product, with plastic wheels that worked well enough on both surfaces.
- Head stand folds out to enable a motorcycle to be lifted by the front steering head tube.
- Offers maximum access to the front end for all repair, cleaning and maintenance work.
- Each stand is supplied with a kit of 5 of the most popular sized head lift pins (including 13mm, 15mm, 16.5mm, 17mm and 18mm).
- Covers 90% of motorcycle models.
- Other larger size pins are available separately.
- Pins are easily and quickly changeable, making the stand extremely versatile across a wide range of bikes.
- Front stands must be used in conjunction with a rear stand