Rev'it Storm WB Jacket (Black)
The Storm WB mid layer is the gear you’ll want to have on when you’re battling the cold. Because with this jacket, you’ll certainly win. It’s laced with the newly developed hydratex®|WindBarrier® fabric, which has two functions. On the one hand, it completely blocks the wind and, on the other hand, it is also water repellent and highly breathable. Aside from the great insulation and moisture managing capacity of the Storm WB mid layer jacket, its key feature is the additional EXKIN® Air insulation panels. These are located at strategic areas making sure you really stay warm when you need to. Get out there and have some cold weather fun!
- hydratex®|WindBarrier® fabric The hydratex®|WindBarrier® features a soft backing so it's comfortable against the skin. It's touted for its breathability and ability to block wind. Additionally, WindBarrier® is a laminated three-layer fabric.
- polyester 30D with WR finish The matte finish and water repellant characteristics of this material make it ideal to use in a variety of products.
- polyester spandex knit Polyester spandex knit is a thin, stretchable material used to make items more flexible and comfortable.
- Exkin® Air The Exkin® Air insulation layer is an extremely lightweight, soft and warm, multi-layer structure that adds very little thickness to a jacket, pair of pants, or winter gloves. The optimum choice to keep your body warm, this padding is thin and perfectly soft, but still extremely warm. The CLO index (warmth insulation index) of Exkin® Air is among the highest on the market. With maximum insulation performance and virtually zero bulk, this is one of the top insulation materials on the market.
- laminated reflective logo
Waterproofing & Breathability
- water repellent & windproof front panel & sleeves
- 85% Polyester, 8% Cotton, 7% Elastine
- insulating function
- moisture wicking function Perspiration is constantly moved away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly. This helps you to control your body temperature and keeps you dry and comfortable.
- wind catcher behind front zipper Behind the front a panel has been installed to block the wind.
- thumb loop The thumb loop found on this garment makes it easy to keep your top in place when pairing it with our jackets. Because of the thumb loop, it also properly stays in place also when putting gloves on.