Rev'it Chevak Gore-Tex Gloves (Black)
The Chevak GTX gloves are much more than just a waterproof pair of hand protection. They match effortlessly with almost every jacket in our collection; from an urban overcoat to a technical touring jacket. The beauty of its diversity lies in timeless and minimalist design. Clean lines and acute attention to detail equate to a pair of road-ready gloves. Not to mention its safety components that make them as potent as they are. PWR|shell is used in various areas, along with leather. Reflection is also included in subtle ways for visibility. Aside from GORE-TEX® technology – to keep your hands dry – the Connect Finger Tip allows you to keep your gloves on when operating touchscreens.
- goatskin drum dyed with WR finish Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura®—a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability—and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- PWR|ripstop stretch The ripstop and stretchable structure of this material allows for excellent movement and comfort. It also has water-repllant characteristics and is highly breathable.
- flock PU Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- THERMOLITE® Thermolite® insulation material is very soft, with a very high insulation capacity. REV’IT! uses two specific kinds of Thermolite®: Thermolite® Plus and Thermolite® Active.
- high loft fur liner This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat
- visco-elastic knuckle These knuckle protectors are made from visco-elastic rubber. This material ensures the knuckles are protected, while the elasticity allows the hand to move naturally and in full comfort.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- GORE-TEX® membrane The GORE-TEX® membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX® Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- 73% Polyamide, 18% Leather, 5% Polyester, 4% Polyurethane
- single motion closure system at cuff The innovative closure system allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement.
- visor wipe
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore