Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2 Racing Street
World-class reference in street legal racing tyres
Original Equipment on the Ducati Panigale, the new SP Version 2 Diablo Supercorsa features the same tread design used in the 2012 World Superstock 1000 championship. High modulus fiber carcass offers a lower deformation ratio and makes the entire structure stiffer to allow a better synergy between compounds and tire carcass. Single Element Tread Pattern permits a 24% larger slick shoulder area (vs. previous Diablo Supercorsa), increasing contact area and grip and wear regularity. New compounds offer great balance of mileage and grip in an ultra-high-performance product. Rear tire uses Pirelli's patented EPT (enhanced patch technology) matched with a tri-zone compound that helps optimize the contact patch for improved grip and handling.
- Single Groove Technology greatly improves wear
- Bi-Compound rear tire with slick shoulder for racing-like performance
- WSBK derived materials and structure for increased agility and intuitive handling
- Innovating and exclusive Pirelli-patented high-modulus carcass Lyocel fiber
- Tire profile features variable geometry from the center to the shoulders for an increase in contact patch and quicker entry into turns
- Tire carcass has variable density from center to the shoulders to provide maximum linearity and stability through turns and to maintain optimal trajectory
- TL (tubeless)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168 MPH
- 200/55-17 is OE for Ducati 1199 Panigale
A tyre derived from racing effective also on the road, suitable for use on the racetrack and on the road for motorcycles with a top speed of more than 270 km/h.
These rears will work perectly fine if paired with the SP V3 fronts using the link at the bottom of this page.
Developed for the World Championships of the Supersport and Superstock categories, thanks to its range of compounds it offers excellent performance on any track.
|Single Groove Tread Pattern
||Larger slick area on shoulder
||Better wear regularity
|High Modulus fiber carcass
||Increased deformation resistance
||Larger contact patch area
|More support in fast handling
Buy Pirelli Motorcycle Tires From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore