Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier 2 Motorcycle Tyre
On-Road sport tyre with modern technology for older sports bikes.
Building on the success of the award-winning Qualifier D209 comes the spectacular Qualifier II. The perfect choice for Supersport riders looking for high levels of all-weather performance, good mileage and confidence-inspiring handling.
This high spec tyre uses multiple pioneering technologies, Multi-Tread (M-T) compound technology delivers a very high degree of dry and wet grip, whilst Dunlop's Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS) technology has enabled their engineers to design a tyre carcass with different tension levels resulting in improved handling, suspension capabilities and mileage. Combined with their Joint Less Belt (JLB) technology used in the rear tyre for high speed stability and the new profiles which increase the contact patch sizes, you get vastly improved handling characteristics and better feedback.
Making the Qualifier the ideal choice for anyone wanting a high level of performance, allowing them to get the most from their sports or naked bikes, whether it's on a weekend blast or on a flyer past the pitlane!
- Selected for a wide range of sport bike models
- Multi-Tread (MT) compound for faster warm up times, longer life and more grip in both wet and dry
- Unique pattern design for higher contact area, pure grip and more feedback
- Jointless Belt (JLB) rear tyre construction enables superb high-speed stability and shock absorption
- Ideal For Riders Looking For High Performance
- Race-Derived Multi-Tread Compound Technology
- Maximised Corner Grip Between 35 & 55 Degrees