REV'IT Kodiak Gore-Tex Gloves
The Kodiak GTX is the perfect pair of leather winter gloves. Yes, leather. While cold weather gloves are typically textile, we created the Kodiak GTX to have all the right features, wrapped in a gorgeous package. Being heavily insulated, they offer all the warmth your hands will need when the temperatures start to dip. Furthermore, the GORE-TEX® membrane provides the 100% waterproofing that you need to keep your hands dry.
- goatskin drum dyed with WR finish Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- flock PU Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- 3M™ Thinsulate® G Thinsulate® G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- SEESOFT™ at palm
- TPU hard-shell palm slider Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle The protective hard-shell knuckle features a goatskin covering to create a smooth look.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- GORE-TEX® membrane The GORE-TEX® membrane is the essential element of all GORE-TEX® Gloves. It contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside. An oleophobic, or oil-hating, substance is integrated into the membrane, preventing the penetration of such compounds as body oils and insect repellent, which could otherwise affect the membrane.
- 77% leather, 15 % Polyester, 4% Polyurethane
- single motion closure system at cuff The innovative closure system allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement.
- visor wipe The material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visability when riding in wet weather.
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.