Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Rear Tires
The ultimate sport tyre for absolute road use.
Experience Pirelli technology derived from World Superbike testing and development. The Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 Tires offer Improved drainage, better wear regularity and advanced performance. Featuring tri-zone dual compound rear, the Diablo Rosso II has a high grip compound on the shoulders and a wet/mileage compound in the center.
- The Diablo Rosso II is the sportiest and most versatile road-oriented tire of the Rosso generation
- Diablo Rosso II is Pirelli's newest super sport radial for all riding conditions, including the wet
- Grip is enhanced even further by EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) developed in WSBK, which optimizes the contact patch for improved grip
- A maximum contact patch area is due tin part to an ICS (Integrated Contour Shaping) technology, complimenting handling and power of today's modern motorcycles
- Slick shoulder area maximizes grip at full lean which boosts confidence and performance while cornering
- Functional Groove Design (FGD) to optimize wet behavior
- W Speed rated except for 110/70R17 which is H speed rated
- D Spec tire is OE for 2013 Ducati's fitted with Rosso II tires
- W Speed rated except for 140/70R17 which is H speed rated