Oxford Premium Retro Heated Grips
Oxford Premium Retro Heated Grips are designed to keep your hands nice and warm on your cooler rides. The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimise riding performance. Soft, ultra-grippy diamond tread is inspired by race grips for comfort and feedback.
- Sealed for life double bonded rainproof switch that draws under 4A.
- The grip length is 123mm but can be trimmed to 114mm if required and has open ends so that bar end weights can be fitted.
Oxford HotGrips™ are the ORIGINAL and the BEST. This latest PREMIUM range is the result of over 30 years of research and development by British engineers and motorcyclists.
- The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimise riding performance
- Thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear
- Soft, ultra-grippy diamond tread pattern for comfort, which also absorbs vibration
- Styled to complement retro motorcycles
- The grip length can be trimmed if required and has open ends so that bar end weights can be fitted.
- The intelligent heat controller uses a sealed-for-life welded case construction for long-term durability and weather-proofing.
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature with LED lights to indicate the level.
- The Battery Saving Mode protects against flat batteries. If you forget to turn the switch off, it will do it for you!
New switch technology means that, if the engine is switched off, the grips will automatically turn off until enough power is available. This eliminates the need for the user to buy and fit relays.
Thanks to their unique expandable design and fool-proof wiring loom, HotGrips are extremely easy to fit. Connection to the motorcycle could not be simpler:
- Connect the 2 ring connectors to the battery.
- No need to wire the positive to a live ignition feed.
Included as part of the pack:
- 2 x HotGrips™
- 1 x Intelligent heat controller
- 1 x Metal bracket and fittings for mounting the heat controller
- 1 x Wiring loom, cable ties and grip glue
- 1 x Instruction booklet and warranty form