HJC RPHA 71 Zecha Motorcycle Helmet (White/Blue/Yellow)
HJC's second-generation premium sport-touring model designed for any ride from city commutes to cross-country cruises, the RPHA 71 delivers superior performance in a compact, lightweight package and offers enhanced shock resistance and maximum protection thanks to its Premium Integrated Matrix (PIM) Evo shell and multi-density EPS.
Engineered for a quieter, more aerodynamic ride through extensive wind-tunnel testing, the sun-visor-equipped RPHA 71 brings back all the same features of its popular predecessor while improving the rider's overall experience. The RPHA 71 will also accept the second generation of SMART HJC Bluetooth communication systems, allowing riders to stay connected and focused on the road ahead.
- Premium Integrated Matrix / P.I.M EVO: Reinforcement materials including Carbon-Aramid Hybrid and Natural Fibre, provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, more comfort and lightness of the helmet.
- Aerodynamic designed shell reduces air resistance & provides stability at high speed.
- Full front-to-back airflow: 2 intakes and 2 exhausts.
- Pinlock Ready HJ-40 Visor: provides 99% UV protection, anti-scratch coated.
- Quick, simple and secure visor (shield) ratchet system. Smooth ratchet movement & improved visor sealing.
- Push & release visor lock - easy to open but more secure.
- Adjustable 3-step sunshield for optimized position.
- Light Smoke sun shield installed.
- Includes Pinlock 120 DKS468.
- Double-D ring locking system.
- Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function.
- Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
- Crown and Cheek pads: removable and washable.
- Ready for 21B & 50B Bluetooth (sold separately).
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.06 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
PIM EVO shell
- New shell material consists of carbon-aramid fibre, carbon fibre, glass fibre, organic non-woven fabric, and natural linen fibre to provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet.
New sun shield mechanism
- Integrated Sunshield: Anti-fog coated smoke tinted sun visor deploys quickly and easily by bottom positioned new operation system. Its new mechanism allows adjusting the depth in 3 different positions according to your morphology and preference for an optimal fit.
5 year warranty
Buy HJC Helmets From TheVisorShop.com Online Motorcycle superstore
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers' defects for up to 5 years from the date of purchase, or 7 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first).