X-lite X-903 Modern Class Helmet (Flat Black)
The X-903 is X-Lite’s top of the range full-face touring motorcycle helmet with a fantastic sporty design. The composite fibre shell is protective and gives the helmet a reduced weight to give you the best performing ride possible. The X-903 features Nolan’s patented Emergency Release System.
The X-903 is designed and set up for the new generation of X-Lite’s communication systems the N-Com, to make the X-903 a fantastic adaptable and high-tech touring motorcycle helmet.
NERS - NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (PATENT PENDING)
- This system, patent pending, allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.
- The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. The visor mechanism with tilting functionality (patent pending) allows a greater extension of the area covered by the Pinlock® and reduces the risk of accidental opening/closing of the visor as well as infiltrations.
MVA - MAGNETIC VISOR ASSEMBLY (PATENT PENDING)
- This system, patent pending, allows for extremely rapid assembly of the visor thanks to the presence of magnets both in the visor itself and in the relative mechanism.
PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR
- Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB), adopted under licence from Pinlock®, allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor.
- To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering.
- This system has been designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
LPC - LINER POSITIONING CONTROL (PATENT PENDING)
- This system, patent pending, allows for the regulating of the position of the liner. This permits the positioning of the same- sized helmet to be adjusted for different heads, consequently adapting to various requirements and head shapes.
SET UP FOR N-COM COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- The helmet is ready and approved with the N-Com communication system installed. The system allowing for the installation and the compatible N-Com product itself, have both been designed with the aim of facilitating the assembly of the system into the helmet.
N-COM COMPATIBILITY - B901L R series - B601 R series - ESS - MCS III R series
- Moulded out of LEXANTM*, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable.
CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE” COMFORT INNER PADDING WITH INNOVATIVE NET CONSTRUCTION
- The comfort inner padding is made with active carbon filaments, a thermoregulatory, antistatic and dissipative element. The liner, with an innovative net construction, aids the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding is additionally made up of lateral cheek pads (left and right) and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable.
MOULDED LINING FOR THE INNER CHEEK PADS IN POLYSTYRENE
- The helmet has a moulded lining for the internal cheek pads in polystyrene which allows for a more precise fitting of the fabric inner cheek pads. This lining, which gives the product a quality finish, also provides the housing for the earphones of the N-Com communication system.
DOUBLE-D CLOSURE SYSTEM
This Helmet is supplied with a Clear Visor as standard.
Buy X-Lite Motorcycle Helmets From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore