X-Lite X-803 Ultra Carbon RS Replica Helmet (A.Rins/Carbon)
The X-Lite X-803 RR is the new X-lite full-featured racing version with high carbon content, here enriched by an exclusive track layout (RS - Racetrack Setup). This consists of: Additional Dark Green visor in the box Aerodynamic appendix (RAS - Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler) Exclusive headphone position adjustment system (LPC Liner Positioning Control)
Furthermore, the already appreciated and consolidated technical characteristics of X 803 ULTRA CARBON are confirmed: extremely low weight and volume (thanks to the carbon-rich construction and the availability of three outer shell sizes), pillow pad removal system in case system (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), reliable visor mechanism with Double Action device, effective RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system and internal comfort padding Carbon Fitting Racing Experience (with innovative mesh construction). X-803 RS ULTRA CARBON is proposed as the most exclusive complete racing for the rider who wants to enjoy the best track experience.
- Shell made of an extremely light carbon fibre composite.
- 3 shell sizes to better fit each size.
- Clear screen that offers a wide field of lateral vision. With a dual action mechanism: allowing the visor to be locked in order to avoid accidental opening and with a semi-open position for riding at low speeds. Quick tool-free release, with anti-scratch treatment.
- Includes Pinlock which avoids the formation of condensation. Also the screen incorporates a system on the exterior which allows for the Pinlock to be adjusted without having to remove it.
- RAS (Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler): The new rear spoiler, tested in the wind tunnel, has been developed by professional riders of the brand. Offers high aerodynamic efficiency and stabilizes the helmet at high speeds. The shape of the upper zone reduces the aerodynamic drag behind the fairing of the bike. Has been designed to maintain the continuous line of the aerodynamic hump of the suit. Removable to adapt to different conditions of use / riding.
- ASD (Adjustable Stability Device): If you remove the rear spoiler (RAS) from the helmet, you must mount the top side fins (included in the box). With a rear exhaust with profile adjustable to two positions to provide optimum movement of the airflow and to extract hot air from the inside the helmet. Helps to optimize the aerodynamic performance and stabilize the helmet at high speeds.
- Advanced ventilation system formed of adjustable air inputs on the front, upper area and in the chin guard.
- Chin guard enhanced compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR): slightly lengthened in the chin area to provide more room and, therefore, maximum static and dynamic comfort, but retaining a compact design.
- LPC System (Liner Positioning Control): you can regulate the position of the inner lining to offer a better fit and adaptability to different head sizes.
- Carbon Fitting Racing Experience” inner padding made with filaments of active carbon. The active carbon is characterized by being breathable, thermo-regulating, anti-static, non-allergenic and 100% natural. The padding also has mesh fabric inserts to facilitate air diffusion over the top of the head. They are fully detachable and washable.
- Detachable and washable cheek pads made of expanded foam padding.
- Emergency release System of the side padding in the event of an accident NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System).
- With breath guard as standard and another version specifically designed for cold and humid conditions.
- Closure with double buckle.
- Outer shell: Carbon
- Closure: Double-D ring
- Permission: ECE 22.05
- Weight: 1300 g
Buy X-Lite HELMETS From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore
- 1 x X-lite X-803 Ultra Carbon Helmet
- 1 x Pinlock Lens (FSB 4L)
- 1 x dark smoked Visor