X-Lite X-552 Latitude Carbon Helmet (Black|White)
X-Lite X-552 Ultra Carbon Latitude N-Com Helmet Blue / Black. High-performance Touring-Adventure full-face helmet, made of highly light and resistant carbon fiber with ECE 22-06 approval, ideal for off-road routes. It stands out for offering a clear "Ultrawide" and Pinlock® visor, interior 400UV sun visor, adjustable visor and removable interior padding "Carbon Fitting Racing Experience" with LPC system. Double buckle closure.
- Shell made of an extremely light carbon fiber composite.
- 3 outer shell sizes for a better fit for each size.
- Clear "Ultrawide" screen, offering a wide field of vision. It incorporates an anti-fog screen (pinlock) as standard. It can be quickly disassembled without tools and has an anti-scratch treatment. In addition, the visor incorporates a system on the outside that allows the Pinlock to be adjusted without the need to remove it.
- Internal VPS (Vision Protection System) sun visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, with UV protection up to 400 nanometers. It is easily removable (without the need for tools).
- Adjustable and removable profiled visor.
- Ventilation system consisting of air inlets on the chin guard and in the upper area that directs the air to the most important areas. It has an air extractor on the back to extract hot air from inside the helmet.
- Interior padding "Carbon Fitting Racing Experience" made with active carbon filaments. Activated carbon is characterized by being breathable, thermoregulating, antistatic, antiallergic and 100% natural. The padding also has mesh inserts to promote air diffusion in the upper part of the head. They are fully removable and washable.
- LPC (Liner Positioning Control) system: the position of the inner lining can be adjusted to offer a better fit and adaptability to different head sizes.
- Side padding designed to be able to adapt to users who wear glasses.
- NERS emergency release system (Nolan Emergency Release System).
- One-piece removable and washable cheek pads, made of expanded foam padding.
- Standard chin guard.
- Double buckle closure.
- Predisposition for the N-Com communication system (not included).
- ECE 22.06 approval.
Buy X-LITE HELMETS From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore