TCX TERRAIN 2 MOTOCROSS BOOTS
The TCX Terrain 2 is the perfect boot for the trials rider looking for protection without sacrificing comfort and flexibility.
T.C.S.(R) - TORSION CONTROL SYSTEM
The off-road Torsion Control System(R) has three rigid elements joined together by lugs that slide inside special pockets. Backwards and forwards sliding is ensured by two rear flexion points, while the sideways movement is based on two points that prevent excessive torsion beyond natural limits and protect the rider’s foot from injury. The special system’s design allows normal bending movement of the foot without the annoying deformation of materials used typically for traditional boots.
The interchangeable inner bootie is fashioned «on a last» from breathable material, ensuring the foot of the mot ocross rider is shod in complete comfort. Gel inserts at the level of the malleolus bones afford effective protection to the ankle. A preformed counter cradles and supports the heel, enhancing stability and comfort.
- TERRAIN 2 High performance trial riding CODE. 9903
- UPPER: leather with textile fabric inserts to increase comfort and flexibility
- LINING: AIR TECH breathable
- REINFORCEMENTS: polyurethane shin plate, suede heat guard
- BUCKLES: aluminium adjustable buckles positioned to grant perfect fitting
- SOLE: Vibram(R) with specific grip area for Trial use, interchangeable
- COLOUR: WHITE
Buy TCX Motorcycle Boots From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore