Shark Spartan GT Pro Toryan Helmet (Matt Black/Yellow)
SHARK, THE BENCHMARK IN PROTECTION
SHARK’s know-how and high standards enable us to push safety beyond the limits of traditional standards.
The transition to the new ECE 22-06 is a mere formality for our leading full-face GT sport model.
- Thanks to the combination of glass fibre and carbon fibre layers, along with multi-density EPS, the SPARTAN GT PRO offers the highest level of protection on the market.
- The VZ300 visor is thicker than on competitor helmets and protects the rider from projectiles. The 4-point locking system, taken from our racing model the Race-R Pro GP, offers additional safety.
- The profile of the SPARTAN GT PRO was designed for first-rate ride performance. The helmet shape limits buffeting and drag. Every detail has been designed to limit noise. Its ventilation system is entirely adjustable and optimised, fitted with three inlet vents and two Venturi-effect outlets.
- The SPARTAN GT PRO features high-end finishes, the latest innovations and SHARK’s long-standing expertise in full- face helmet design.
- In order to offer unrivalled optical quality, the cylindrical visor is Class 1 rated with variable thickness: no visual distortion whatever the angle of vision. And there’s no risk of fog on the visor thanks to the Pinlock 120 Max Vision® film provided.
- The SPARTAN GT PRO is equipped with 3D “Morpho” cheek pads for a perfect fit, offering optimum comfort and support on long journeys. It also has two chin curtains for either winter or summer.
- The SHARK EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM concept means that the neck and cheek pads can be removed quickly and easily in the event of an accident
- Carbon / Multiaxial fiber
NUMBER OF SHELL SIZES
- Optical Class 1, scratch-resistant coating
- Pinlock 120 Max vision included
- Alveotec featuring SANITIZED Label
- 3 air intakes / 2 air outlets