|Home PageLuggage HardShad SH23 Aluminium 23 Litre Panniers (Pair)||
Shad SH23 Aluminium 23 Litre Panniers (Pair) £205.99
Shad SH23 Aluminium 23 Litre Panniers (Pair)
The SH23 Aluminium Look panniers prioritise lightness, elegance and functionality, designed for riders wanting bike storage with maximum mobility, ease of filtering and a sleek, slimline look.
View our Returns Policy HERE
There are 1 reviews with an average rating of 5.00
Ian from United StatesOwner27 August 2022 19:02
I was planning a two-wheeled trip from Seattle to Alaska (through BC, Alberta, and the Yukon) and couldn't pull the trigger with just one duffel bag...knowing the OEM panniers for my 2019 Versys 650 were $1,000 and kinda ugly, I went with Shad's 3P mount and these cases and am SO glad I did:
1) Half the price of OEM alternative
2) Better looking than OEM alternative
3) Top opening vs. stupid side-opening OEM
4) Single key locking for closure and removal is a very smart design
5) Mounted to bike-specific 3P bracket (sold separately) for a much lower center of gravity than OEM...you won't notice these having a negative impact on handling or riding...and lower chance of getting your leg caught on them when mounting makes for more comfortable mounting/dismount experience.
6) Lightweight, but durable.
7) Easy to clean.
8) Low profile 3P bracket looks great on bike when these aren't attached, and great when they are attached as well.
With these, a tank bag, and a duffle bag standing in for a top case, I went on a 2,200 mile, 12 day journey and had everything I needed, and only had to do a bit of laundry once.
Buy these. Then go far away!