Scottoiler xSystem Electronic Chain Oiler
The Scottoiler xSystem is the easiest to install and most user friendly chain oiler yet. The revolutionary design makes the xSystem super compact whilst providing optimal chain lubrication. The new Scottoiler xSystem is perfect for your modern commuter or tourer, looking for a discreet solution to chain maintenance.
- Motion activated chain oiler system
- Simple connection direct to the battery
- Easy installation on all motorbikes
- Easily adjusted flowrate on the reservoir
- New dispenser design
- Saves you time, money and hassle
What’s in the Box?
- Included in the xSystem chain oiler kit is the xSystem unit, including the new dispenser that makes installation the easiest yet, a 250ml bottle of Scottoil, providing more than four reservoir refills, tubing, clips, a set of installation instructions and an operating guide.
- The xSystem unit can be mounted in different locations, e.g. onto the frame or under the seat, depending on rider preference.
Easy to Install
- Featured for the first time in the xSystem is the new and unique dispenser design.
- With the xSystem we are giving the user full control over where and how the dispenser can be mounted. The new dispenser design uses high quality 3M tape that sticks to all surfaces and offers an easy and effective solution.
- Compatible with all types of swingarms, left or right chain transmission systems and even single sided swingarms the new dispenser design makes the installation of the xSystem system even more reliable and discreet.
Easy to Use
- The triple axis accelerometer ensures the xSystem only lubricates when you are moving. This guarantees lubrication only when you need it and allows for stop-start control.
- Using this technology the unit will go into deep sleep mode when you finish your ride, drawing a minimal amount of power from your bike’s battery. When you start your next ride the xSystem will wake up from the sleep mode and continue maintaining your chain.
- The xSystem has 5 flow-rate settings that allow for all types of riding conditions which are easily adjusted on the reservoir unit.