Scorpion Exo 1400 Carbon Motorcycle Helmet
5 Year Warranty!
Scorpion's all-new Exo-1400 Air motorcycle helmet shows the innovative spirit of ScorpionExo through its aggressive helmet shape, light weight and brand-new Top ventilation system.
It also has the newly developed KwickWick III inner lining and a visor locking mechanism with a push lever located in the center.
Thanks to Scorpion's advanced technology, the helmet is much quieter than its predecessor, the Exo-1200 Air, but still offers enough fresh air thanks to the new ventilation system by quickly and efficiently removing hot air from the air ducts.
This helmet provides the best comfort for the all-day motorcyclist.
- Three shell sizes
- ECE 22.05
- including 100% MaxVision Pinlock
- Clear & Dark Tint Visor
- Integrated SpeedView sunvisor
- AirFit Concept
- KwickWick III inner lining
- KwickFit cheek pad for the use of the helmet with a pair of glasses
- Double-D closure
- Airfit™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.Only by SCORPION EXO!
- Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
- An internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields.
- Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick3® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2015 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
TCT® Thermodynamical Composite Technology
- Extremely light, the new TCT® structure provides a level of protection as yet unseen in the world of helmets. This smart shell is able to gradually crumple on impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated by the shock, while retaining one of the strongest structures.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring.