|Home PageRukka ARMAS JACKET (BLACK/YELLOW)||
Rukka ARMAS JACKET (BLACK/YELLOW) £999.99
RUKKA ARMAS JACKET (BLACK/YELLOW)
The Rukka Armas jacket is intended to meet the most extreme needs of today's hardcore motorcycle enthusiasts. A true 4-season tank, the Armas is the ultimate in protection and function for serious riders. Combined with the Arma S trousers it form's one of the best two-piece riding suits on the planet
The basic fabric is a three layer system; a Gore-Tex Pro Shell backed with Kevlar, Cordura and Armacor. Meaning you remain totally dry and protected from the wind and Rain and in the event of a fall , you enjoy the very highest levels of abrasion resistance.
For warmth, there's a detachable 60g insulation jacket that's backed with Outlast to regulate the body's temperature, Outlast has the ability to cool you as it absorbs your body heat as well as to warm you as it returns that stored energy back to you in colder temperatures. In the top and bottom halves you get Rukka's CE approved Air Protectors. The zips are reinforced with Gore's Lockout closure system that works like a diving suit zip. The Armas jacket is designed to keep you 100% dry no matter the conditions.
The neck collar is backed with neoprene and prevents water from running down inside the jacket. It can be removed in the summer for a greater freedom of movement. You also get Gore-Tex cuffs to stop water running up your arms. There are multiple adjusters for fit, loads of ventilation openings and more waterproof pockets than you'll ever need. The light grey areas on both the top and bottom of this suit are a fabric from Gore-Tex known as Super Fabric that gives even more abrasion resistance in the most vulnerable areas.
Keeping in line with the Rukka moto "Defense and Comfort" the most integral piece to the Armas jacket are the Rukka RCP Air protectors in the shoulders, elbows, and back, which allow for unimpeded airflow to keep you safe and comfortable at the same time.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer laminate with Armacor product technology, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Waterproof Gore Lockout closure in front
- Tear and abrasion resistant GTX Super Fabric reinforcements
- Cuffs and detachable collar of elastic 3-layer Gore-Tex fabric
- Colour 940: the safety colour defined by EN 471 enhances the wearer's visibility both in the daylight and in the dark. In colour 940 also collar zipper with High vision colour
- RVP air Protectors for limbs meet the requirements of CE Norm prEN 1621-1 in shoulders and elbows 2010
Pocket for back protector
- Detachable Outlast jacket with thermal regulation and 60g insulation.
- Collar with velcro closure
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Elastic parts on sides of the jacket
- Ventilation openings with zippers in front on both shoulders.
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm.
- Jacket has a connecting zipper to trousers
- Seven pockets; three inside (waterproof), one including integrated mobile phone holder and four outside pockets.
Rukka jackets come with a 5 year manufacturers warranty. (*Warranty can be extended to 6 years if garment bought in the UK after 1st January 2014 and product registered online)
Rukka gives a guarantee for five years (two years for accessories) from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship in the motorcycle outfits. In such cases Rukka will either repair the garment or replace it. The guarantee does not cover misuse, faulty care or normal wear and tear. Save your sales receipt - the date of purchase and point of sale printed on it are required to claim the guarantee.
Colours: 940 high vision/black, 990 black
Size: 46-66 (64-66 only in black)
Size 62-66 Special Order only
Size 62-66 RRP £1209.99
Weight: 2,7 kg in size 50 with Protectors
For more information on Rukka Jackets please visit our Youtube Channel
Buy Rukka From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore
Seen a lower price elsewhere? The Visor Shop will do our best to match any price request, simply click below