Rev'it Tryonic See+ Back Protector
Compared to the Feel3.7, the See+ back protector offers a slightly lower impact value (7,7kN), yet still clearly within the CE Level 2 norm (EN1621-2) but at reduced weight and using a thinner outer shell, thus offering a perfect alternative for those enthusiasts out there preferring lower weight over higher impact values. The See+ weighs only 660 gr (average) yet offers an unsurpassed combination between ergonomic design, comfort and high performance shock absorption. The EPS inner core ensures high level energy absorption (7,7 kN energy release). Another unique feature is the patented adjustable belt closure (T.C.F. –Tryonic Custom Fit), ensuring a perfect for every rider. As the See+ has been tested for winter sports, up to minus 20 degrees Celsius without performance loss, it is the perfect choice for a variety of winter sports athletes as well.
- Outer shell in Polyamide fabric surrounded by thermoformed padding, Polypropylene Outer Shell
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) inner core
- CE Level 2 (7,7kN) – EN 1621-2 standard
- Ergonomically shaped, follows the contour of the body fluently
- T.C.F. – Tryonic Custom Fit closure system (patented)
- Polyamide stretch mesh panel
- Air vent channels in outer shell
- Tested for Winter Sports to -20° C
- Average weight 660 gr
Note: The Tryonic Back Protector has different number of segments depending on size.
Buy BACK PROTECTOR From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore